Basic information on data processing.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and Council, dated 27 April 2016, (GDPR), we offer the following information on the processing of your personal data:
|Data processing purpose
||Offer and manage our distribution and marketing services for point of sale terminals and other peripheral devices.
|Legitimacy of the processing
The consent of the users.
Service contrac execution.
||Your data will be passed on to the public administrations, only when required by current legislation, and to all those institutions whenever it is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing.
||The individuals concerned are entitled to exercise the rights of access, rectification, processing limitation, elimination, portability and opposition against the data controller. Moreover, they can turn to the competent supervisory authority to assert any claim they deem appropriate.
|Term of conservation of data
||While maintaining the care relationship or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
||The individuals concerned can turn to the competent supervisory authority to assert any claim they deem appropriate
||Additional and detailed information on the data processing are available below under section “Frequently asked questions about privacy”.
Frequently asked questions about privacy
Questions about Privacy
by accomplishing the (UE) 2016/679 Regulation from the European Parliament and Council, from April 27th, 2016 (RGPD), we deliver the following information about your personal data treatment.
Who is your data controller?
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In POSIFLEX*, we process the data that the individuals concerned provide us in order to offer and manage distribution and marketing services for point of sale terminals and other peripheral devices.
· If you give consent we can also manage your data to send you information about our activity, products and services.
· If you send your CV, we will tgreat those data with the only purpose to manage our CV data base for Staff Picking.
How long are we going to keep your data?
The provided personal data will be kept while maintaining the care relationship or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
In case of CV, data will be preserved for a 1-year period.
What is the legitimacy of processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
The images captured by the video surveillance system are legitimized by the legitimate interest of preserving the security of people and goods.
Related to the information issued from people less than 16 years old, it will be mandatory that those data were released with parent consent, legal tutor or legal representative from the minor in order to allow us manage these data. If there is no consent, the legal representative, parent or tutor has to keep us informed as soon as he gets informed.
What recipients is your data going to be transmitted to?
Data will never been send to third party, unless any law or regulation requires it or it was necessary to meet the data treatment purpose.
What rights are you entitled to when you provide us with your data?
· Anyone has the right to obtain a confirmation related to whether or not to POSIFLEX*, we are processing personal data that affects them or not.
· The individuals concerned shall have the right to access to their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of any inexact data or the deletion of such when, among other reasons, that data is not needed anymore for the purpose it was collected.
· In certain circumstances, the individuals concerned might request limitation of processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
· In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, the individuals concerned might be able to object to the processing of their data. POSIFLEX*, will then stop processing such data, except for compelling legitimate grounds or the exercise or defence of potential claims.
· The individuals concerned are entitled to the portability of their data.
· Finally, the individuals concerned can turn to the competent supervisory authority to assert any claim they deem appropriate.
How can you exercise your rights?
By sending us a letter enclosing a copy of a document that identifies you, at our physical address or electronic mail.
How do we collect your data?
The personal data that we treat comes from our clients, who guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any modification. The data that is marked with an asterisk is obligatory to give you the requested service.
What data do we deal with?
The categories of the processed data are the following:
· Identification data
· Postal and email addresses
In the case of curricula, also:
· Personal characteristics
· Academic and professional
Data is limited. We only deal with the necessary data for the provision of our services and the management of our activity
What security measures do we apply?
After carefully analyzing the data processing that is to be performed, we have taken the required security measures to make sure that the security level against the risk of such processing is appropriate, through mechanisms that allow us to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the systems and services of processing.
POSIFLEX*, implements the security measures provided under article 32 of the GDPR.
Some of these measures are:
· Information about personal data treatment policy.
· Making periodical security copies.
· Data access control.
· Verify, evaluate and value regular processes.
POSIFLEX IBERICA, S.L.
Adreça: C/ Peaña, 19, bajos, 46022 Valencia
POSIFLEX NORESTE, S.L.
Adreça: C/ Entenza, 202, bajos. 08029 Barcelona